Tuesday, May 1, 2018

How to write a display method in extensions (D365)

Requirement is to display a column from InventTable on Movement Journal lines form based on the selected item.

1. Create a new class and give a name, best practice is to give a name of the object with extension keyword





2. Once class is created, make sure you are using proper syntax and namespaces as below and also write the display method based on your requirement -



3. Compile the class.
4. Now find the 'InventJournalMovement' form in AOT and create an Extension





5. Then open the form and create a column as per your requirement.








6 . After create a new column, right on the column and select properties and then select the data source and data method which we have created in a final class.




7 . Build the solution. Now we should be able to see that column in Movement journal lines form



Tags: #DisplayMethods , #Extensions, #X++, #D365FO

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping oral and genital herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapy worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching or pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part is I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medication. Anyone who’s tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up. So give it a try! Anyone can get to Dr. Utu through drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661.

    ReplyDelete